- All Dates and times are subject to change.
- YLT provides all balls. Your
ball fee covers the use of these balls throughout the session.
- Week 1 is Assessment Day.
Your YLT staff will group all kids per these assessments.
- Matches begin week 2.
- Please be sure to check your
the league for any updates.
- Please remember, we
are all guests. Be courteous to members.
- Walk along the back fence when
crossing a court.
- Be sure to arrive and pick up PROMPTLY each week.
- You should arrive
15 minutes PRIOR to your scheduled playtime.
- If you arrive late,
you may have to wait to play your first match.
- Red, Yellow, Blue
and Purple levels play for 2 hours weekly.
- Green level plays
for 1.5 hours weekly.
- All youth receive
their league t-shirt during the first 3 weeks.
- Wear your league
t-shirt weekly with appropriate tennis attire and non-marking tennis/sport
- All participants
receive a trophy the final week!
- All sites send 2 players per level to compete in the Play-Off tournament.
- Play-Off selections are announced
at the end of the trophy presentation.
- You must attend at
least 5 out of 8 weeks during the regular season to be eligible for
and Runner-Ups of Play-Offs receive Tournament trophies.
- Wilson and adidas are generous
sponsors of YLT. Special deals are offered to YLT players. Support
- YLT DOES NOT MEET ON RAIN DAYS!
Make-ups will be provided as needed. Call your site or YLT director
to confirm if there is a rain out, 1 hour before your scheduled play time.
Do not call the YLT office to check on weather.
- REMEMBER TO FAX OR MAIL IN YOUR
WAIVER BEFORE THE 1ST DAY. YOU SHOULD ALSO BRING IT WITH YOU THE 1ST
DAY! NO CHILD CAN PLAY WITHOUT A SIGNED WAIVER.
here to print the waiver.
- HAVE FUN!!!
REMEMBER TO HIT REFRESH EACH TIME YOU VISIT OUR WEB SITE TO UPDATE YOUR
||1302 Virginia Ave
||Quality Tennis Instruction. 12
||Private and group lessons available
for all ages and levels.