- All Dates and times are subject to change.
- YLT provides all balls. Players need to bring their own racquet.
- Week 1 is Assessment Day. All kids will participate in assessment drills.
Your YLT staff will group all kids per these assessments.
- Matches & drilling by level begin week 2 for red, yellow & blue players.
- Please be sure to check your
the league for any updates.
- Be sure to arrive and pick up PROMPTLY each week.
- If you arrive late,
you may have to wait to play your first match.
- Red, Yellow and Blue
levels play for 2 hours weekly.
- Green and Quick Start levels play
for 1.5 hours weekly.
- All participants
receive a progress report and an award!
- YLT DOES NOT MEET ON RAIN DAYS!
Make-ups will be provided as needed. Call your site or YLT director
to confirm if there is a rain out, 1 hour before your scheduled play time.
Do not call the YLT office to check on weather.
- I WELCOME ALL FEEDBACK! Feel free to send me any comments during or after the season to firstname.lastname@example.org
- REMEMBER TO FAX OR MAIL IN YOUR
WAIVER BEFORE THE 1ST DAY. YOU SHOULD ALSO BRING IT WITH YOU THE 1ST
DAY! NO CHILD CAN PLAY WITHOUT A SIGNED WAIVER. click
here to print the waiver.
- HAVE FUN!!!
REMEMBER TO HIT REFRESH EACH TIME YOU VISIT OUR WEB SITE TO UPDATE YOUR
||8151 Village Pkwy