- All Dates and times are subject to change.
- Week 1 is Assessment Day.
Your YLT staff will group all kids per these assessments.
- Matches begin week 2 for red, yellow and blue players.
- Please be sure to check your
the league for any updates.
- Please remember, we
are all guests. Be courteous to members.
- Walk along the back fence when
crossing a court.
- Be sure to arrive and pick up PROMPTLY each week.
- You should arrive
15 minutes PRIOR to your scheduled playtime.
- If you arrive late,
you may have to wait to play your first match.
- Red, Yellow and Blue
levels play for 2 hours weekly.
- QuickStart and Green levels play
for 1.5 hours weekly.
- All players receive a medal the final week!
- All players bring 2 cans of low compression balls the first week and a signed waiver. Quickstart should bring red balls. Green and Red level should bring orange balls. Yellow and blue level bring green dot balls.
- Wilson and adidas are generous
sponsors of YLT. Special deals are offered to YLT players. Support
- YLT DOES NOT MEET ON RAIN DAYS!
Make-ups will be provided as needed. Call your site or YLT director
to confirm if there is a rain out, 1 hour before your scheduled play time.
Do not call the YLT office to check on weather.
- REMEMBER TO PRINT AND SIGN YOUR
WAIVER BEFORE THE 1ST DAY AND BRING IT WITH YOU THE 1ST
DAY! NO CHILD CAN PLAY WITHOUT A SIGNED WAIVER. click
here to print the waiver.
- HAVE FUN!!!
REMEMBER TO HIT REFRESH EACH TIME YOU VISIT OUR WEB SITE TO UPDATE YOUR